Digital Arts Entertainment LabDAEL is a multi-million dollar entertainment research and production facility located on the campus of Georgia State University. Through industry and university partnerships, DAEL facilitates the creation and testing of digital media content. DAEL fosters emerging media arts, trains graduate students and engages in user-centered media research.
DAEL EventsCheck out our latest events through the DAEL Facebook page!
Powered by: Web Designer
- Don't you just love a good sidekick? Over at In Media Res, they are giving the Sidekicks the spotlight for a... http://t.co/67caEzD4UR, Dec 17
- In Media Res is devoting an entire theme week to Conspicuous Philanthropy (coordinated by Emily Kofoed of Georgia... http://t.co/TzYQ53Yknl, Dec 10
- prosthetic knowledge n. Information that a person does not know, but can access as needed using technology.... http://t.co/WcL1dtvpiA, Dec 10
- experience a concert with Google VR cardboard app, mixed in Dolby Atmos sound. wow! http://t.co/oBcZfIn8KI, Dec 09
- Today's the deadline to apply for Student Startup Madness. If you have a great startup idea and want a chance to... http://t.co/dU7cvysemp, Dec 05