Digital Arts Entertainment LabDAEL is a multi-million dollar entertainment research and production facility located on the campus of Georgia State University. Through industry and university partnerships, DAEL facilitates the creation and testing of digital media content. DAEL fosters emerging media arts, trains graduate students and engages in user-centered media research.
DAEL EventsCheck out our latest events through the DAEL Facebook page!
Powered by: Web Designer
- A Georgia State University team is one of eight selected to compete in a national media entrepreneurship... http://t.co/cNhw1GjpXR, 9 hours ago
- Marketing Communications Manager http://t.co/16Ahy92VTI, Jan 31
- Congratulations to Spray N' Pray Studios for making it into Student Startup Madness Entrepreneurial Eight! They... http://t.co/Ke7Bpx5HW1, Jan 29
- Short Films by 15 Malaysian Filmmakers FREE SCREENING Q&A with Pete Teo, producer and filmmaker Kopleff... http://t.co/DW79Kw0YBS, Jan 28
- Break out the spray paint--it's #StreetArt Week on IMR! This theme week was coordinated by Nedda Ahmed and Jason... http://t.co/2J5fK3H1sM, Jan 28