GSU plans to implement a new program where commerce, creativity and executive business administration meet. Drawing from the university’s leading professors in the Robinson School of Business, the GSU College of Law and the College of Arts and Sciences, the Media Entrepreneurship Certificate will be an 18-month, 24-credit-hour program designed for the producer, artist or executive who plans to create, finance and distribute film, television or new media projects. Courses will include Intellectual Property Law, Independent Producing, Business Plan Management and Marketing and Entrepreneurship. The certificate will acknowledge expertise in any one of these areas, and graduates will emerge with a well-rounded knowledge of the changing landscape of entertainment business and artistic creation. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Arts Entertainment LabDAEL is a multi-million dollar entertainment research and production facility located on the campus of Georgia State University. Through industry and university partnerships, DAEL facilitates the creation and testing of digital media content. DAEL fosters emerging media arts, trains graduate students and engages in user-centered media research.
DAEL EventsCheck out our latest events through the DAEL Facebook page!
Powered by: Web Designers
- Are you interested in any of these positions? Paid Summer Internships available at Moxie Interactive - Apply Here... https://t.co/lL1yicgKjR, Feb 04
- Hey GSU Students and Alumni - If you are working or have worked on a feature film project recently, please hit up... https://t.co/22cJmN792U, Feb 04
- Great paid summer internships in Charlotte,NC https://t.co/QBnL2bHDmZ, Feb 04
- GSU is planning to run a film industry-related feature leading up the Oscars at the end of this month. The... https://t.co/ZfsAqRHNnn, Feb 02
- And here are all the great folks who made the games at GSU's Global Game Jam. https://t.co/J3BNe0HVqu, Feb 01