GSU plans to implement a new program where commerce, creativity and executive business administration meet. Drawing from the university’s leading professors in the Robinson School of Business, the GSU College of Law and the College of Arts and Sciences, the Media Entrepreneurship Certificate will be an 18-month, 24-credit-hour program designed for the producer, artist or executive who plans to create, finance and distribute film, television or new media projects. Courses will include Intellectual Property Law, Independent Producing, Business Plan Management and Marketing and Entrepreneurship. The certificate will acknowledge expertise in any one of these areas, and graduates will emerge with a well-rounded knowledge of the changing landscape of entertainment business and artistic creation. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Arts Entertainment LabDAEL is a multi-million dollar entertainment research and production facility located on the campus of Georgia State University. Through industry and university partnerships, DAEL facilitates the creation and testing of digital media content. DAEL fosters emerging media arts, trains graduate students and engages in user-centered media research.
DAEL EventsCheck out our latest events through the DAEL Facebook page!
Powered by: Web Designers
- Research in Creative Media for the week of July 21, 2016 https://t.co/rSLWJVGeem, Jul 21
- GSU Creative Media Industries Institute / July 18, 2016 https://t.co/LpsL8OrNTa, Jul 21
- Atlanta HoloLens Meetup HoloLens Procedural Meshes in DirectX 11 and Unity Saturday, July 23, 2016, 1 PM... https://t.co/dxVGekr2Uc, Jul 21
- Subject: Eon Culture Seeking Cast & Crew For A New Atlanta Entertainment Show This Is An Opportunity To Have... https://t.co/aLkTD5mGkN, Jun 23
- Job - Executive Assistant to the Director of the Georgia Film Academy https://t.co/X5YFGe2EvV, Jun 02