GSU plans to implement a new program where commerce, creativity and executive business administration meet. Drawing from the university’s leading professors in the Robinson School of Business, the GSU College of Law and the College of Arts and Sciences, the Media Entrepreneurship Certificate will be an 18-month, 24-credit-hour program designed for the producer, artist or executive who plans to create, finance and distribute film, television or new media projects. Courses will include Intellectual Property Law, Independent Producing, Business Plan Management and Marketing and Entrepreneurship. The certificate will acknowledge expertise in any one of these areas, and graduates will emerge with a well-rounded knowledge of the changing landscape of entertainment business and artistic creation. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Digital Arts Entertainment LabDAEL is a multi-million dollar entertainment research and production facility located on the campus of Georgia State University. Through industry and university partnerships, DAEL facilitates the creation and testing of digital media content. DAEL fosters emerging media arts, trains graduate students and engages in user-centered media research.
DAEL EventsCheck out our latest events through the DAEL Facebook page!
Powered by: Web Designers
- Cool jobs in VR content creation at Baobab https://t.co/hfHSkkxAuZ, 6 hours ago
- Schedule | CollegeMedia16 https://t.co/nMNwVuiL7E, Oct 10
- https://t.co/aoLmjv9jQE, Oct 05
- https://t.co/6xsxTSY21J, Oct 05
- Intense and real. Final pitches will be to real investors from what I understand. Highly recommended. https://t.co/wllM23WwWc, Oct 04