GSU plans to implement a new program where commerce, creativity and executive business administration meet. Drawing from the university’s leading professors in the Robinson School of Business, the GSU College of Law and the College of Arts and Sciences, the Media Entrepreneurship Certificate will be an 18-month, 24-credit-hour program designed for the producer, artist or executive who plans to create, finance and distribute film, television or new media projects. Courses will include Intellectual Property Law, Independent Producing, Business Plan Management and Marketing and Entrepreneurship. The certificate will acknowledge expertise in any one of these areas, and graduates will emerge with a well-rounded knowledge of the changing landscape of entertainment business and artistic creation. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Arts Entertainment LabDAEL is a multi-million dollar entertainment research and production facility located on the campus of Georgia State University. Through industry and university partnerships, DAEL facilitates the creation and testing of digital media content. DAEL fosters emerging media arts, trains graduate students and engages in user-centered media research.
DAEL EventsCheck out our latest events through the DAEL Facebook page!
Powered by: Web Designer
- This week we're partnering with Cinema Journal for a look at African Cinema and Media; theme coordinated by... http://t.co/3NtLUw00w9, Feb 25
- Atlanta Film Festival announces Full Lineup for this the 2015 Festival March 20-29 http://t.co/qJNKpapWn7, Feb 24
- James Franco's 'In Dubious Battle' Starring Selena Gomez, Bryan Cranston Now Hiring Crew in Atlanta http://t.co/mZaBsMPfrr, Feb 19
- We're "Imagining the Border" this week at In Media Res, coordinated by Juan Llamas-Rodriguez (University of... http://t.co/c12u6OIkZp, Feb 18
- great article on DAEL and indieATL alum, Kristin Woolford. http://t.co/yjx7loILlO, Feb 17