GSU plans to implement a new program where commerce, creativity and executive business administration meet. Drawing from the university’s leading professors in the Robinson School of Business, the GSU College of Law and the College of Arts and Sciences, the Media Entrepreneurship Certificate will be an 18-month, 24-credit-hour program designed for the producer, artist or executive who plans to create, finance and distribute film, television or new media projects. Courses will include Intellectual Property Law, Independent Producing, Business Plan Management and Marketing and Entrepreneurship. The certificate will acknowledge expertise in any one of these areas, and graduates will emerge with a well-rounded knowledge of the changing landscape of entertainment business and artistic creation. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Digital Arts Entertainment LabDAEL is a multi-million dollar entertainment research and production facility located on the campus of Georgia State University. Through industry and university partnerships, DAEL facilitates the creation and testing of digital media content. DAEL fosters emerging media arts, trains graduate students and engages in user-centered media research.
DAEL EventsCheck out our latest events through the DAEL Facebook page!
Powered by: Web Designers
- Has experience with agile development and lean startup methodologies - Storyhunter - Connecting medi http://t.co/i9Z1j1tcoX, Sep 17
- THE WALKING DEAD'S Robert Kirkman, Scott M. Gimple, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira and Steven Yeun... http://t.co/bjFUK1oIsy, Sep 15
- Humans of New York Creator to Give Free Talk - Georgia State University http://t.co/lWkgWT2UQd, Sep 11
- Project Manager for Interactive Game Co. http://t.co/0D9NnDrthY, Jul 21
- PAID RESEARCH STUY https://t.co/fqaKrZcG54 http://t.co/u80LaQ9df0, Jul 21