GSU plans to implement a new program where commerce, creativity and executive business administration meet. Drawing from the university’s leading professors in the Robinson School of Business, the GSU College of Law and the College of Arts and Sciences, the Media Entrepreneurship Certificate will be an 18-month, 24-credit-hour program designed for the producer, artist or executive who plans to create, finance and distribute film, television or new media projects. Courses will include Intellectual Property Law, Independent Producing, Business Plan Management and Marketing and Entrepreneurship. The certificate will acknowledge expertise in any one of these areas, and graduates will emerge with a well-rounded knowledge of the changing landscape of entertainment business and artistic creation. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Arts Entertainment LabDAEL is a multi-million dollar entertainment research and production facility located on the campus of Georgia State University. Through industry and university partnerships, DAEL facilitates the creation and testing of digital media content. DAEL fosters emerging media arts, trains graduate students and engages in user-centered media research.
Powered by: Web Designer
- Get paid for giving a s%*t. Over 20 jobs at Huge in ATL. http://t.co/gphj35eV5Z, Oct 22
- This week In Media Res features "After Thoughts on the 2014 World Cup," coordinated by Maria S. Boyd and... http://t.co/bCT8uKG87o, Oct 22
- Forget all the crazy offices designed to make employees more creative: How To Design An Office That Actually... http://t.co/5U6mk54kZd, Oct 22
- How do you get into the Movie Industry in Georgia - take this survey! http://t.co/m4zwJznzLY, Oct 19
- And Porsche is hiring too. http://t.co/9TSG0fXgw1, Oct 18