GSU plans to implement a new program where commerce, creativity and executive business administration meet. Drawing from the university’s leading professors in the Robinson School of Business, the GSU College of Law and the College of Arts and Sciences, the Media Entrepreneurship Certificate will be an 18-month, 24-credit-hour program designed for the producer, artist or executive who plans to create, finance and distribute film, television or new media projects. Courses will include Intellectual Property Law, Independent Producing, Business Plan Management and Marketing and Entrepreneurship. The certificate will acknowledge expertise in any one of these areas, and graduates will emerge with a well-rounded knowledge of the changing landscape of entertainment business and artistic creation. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Digital Arts Entertainment LabDAEL is a multi-million dollar entertainment research and production facility located on the campus of Georgia State University. Through industry and university partnerships, DAEL facilitates the creation and testing of digital media content. DAEL fosters emerging media arts, trains graduate students and engages in user-centered media research.
DAEL EventsCheck out our latest events through the DAEL Facebook page!
Powered by: Web Designer
- Congratulations to Spray N' Pray Studios for making it into Student Startup Madness Entrepreneurial Eight! They... http://t.co/Ke7Bpx5HW1, Jan 29
- Short Films by 15 Malaysian Filmmakers FREE SCREENING Q&A with Pete Teo, producer and filmmaker Kopleff... http://t.co/DW79Kw0YBS, Jan 28
- Break out the spray paint--it's #StreetArt Week on IMR! This theme week was coordinated by Nedda Ahmed and Jason... http://t.co/2J5fK3H1sM, Jan 28
- And much of it is for your phone and Google cardboard DIY style headsets.... http://t.co/nWArsi0yzy, Jan 26
- The "Post-Human, Super-Intelligent, Dream Girl" is the focus of the current In Media Res theme week, coordinated... http://t.co/kafL624m4W, Jan 21