Digital Arts Entertainment LabDAEL is a multi-million dollar entertainment research and production facility located on the campus of Georgia State University. Through industry and university partnerships, DAEL facilitates the creation and testing of digital media content. DAEL fosters emerging media arts, trains graduate students and engages in user-centered media research.
DAEL EventsCheck out our latest events through the DAEL Facebook page!
Powered by: Web Designer
- http://t.co/HRjh4Qg0uV, 20 hours ago
- http://t.co/sv9ylCDkEg, May 07
- Atlanta Master Class: 'Built for Success: Developing & Pitching Non-Fiction Programming.'... http://t.co/9DrBHce0Ci, May 07
- Reel Georgia on the 2015 Georgia State University Student Film Festival. wonderful to have such talented folks... http://t.co/pFWD8rZ46u, May 04
- Check out "Movies about Movies" this week at In Media Res! This theme week was coordinated by Laurel Ahnert and... http://t.co/n4E0WBY8Ot, Apr 22
Posted on March 15, 2013 | No CommentsMOUNTAINS in MOTION: The Window Project juxtaposes staggering, remote mountain landscapes within Atlanta’s urban environment through the use of time-lapse photography. Using nearly 100,000 individual photographs to create the time-lapse sequences illuminating through […]