Digital Arts Entertainment LabDAEL is a multi-million dollar entertainment research and production facility located on the campus of Georgia State University. Through industry and university partnerships, DAEL facilitates the creation and testing of digital media content. DAEL fosters emerging media arts, trains graduate students and engages in user-centered media research.
Powered by: Web Designer
- With the zoetrope reimagined in a tequila barrel, Micah and Whitney Stansell win $100,000 art prize. Represent! http://t.co/66OfiaNbHC, 10 hours ago
- pitches due by Dec. 20 http://t.co/AxjSfhOmew, Dec 05
- Broader and bigger SFX tax incentives in UK announced http://t.co/YdmoQUFIZa, Dec 05
- This week's In Media Res theme focus is "Netflix Series" and it was coordinated by Rachel Silverman (Embry Riddle... http://t.co/oetAobzSFH, Dec 04
- During the week of Thanksgiving, In Media Res is reprising their recent Food Media week (coordinated by Aaron... http://t.co/33GuuGGRUV, Nov 27