Digital Arts Entertainment LabDAEL is a multi-million dollar entertainment research and production facility located on the campus of Georgia State University. Through industry and university partnerships, DAEL facilitates the creation and testing of digital media content. DAEL fosters emerging media arts, trains graduate students and engages in user-centered media research.
DAEL EventsCheck out our latest events through the DAEL Facebook page!
- How to Manage Game Production, March 23 - Do you want to learn how to efficiently manage assets while building a... https://t.co/Nw0WKDw3UY, 19 hours ago
- Playtest is all new today at 3PM with a session about how the systems on which we play videogames contribute to... https://t.co/9lS7hIESUH, Mar 20
- Reminder: there will be no regular Playtest session today due to GSU's Spring Break. Playtest will be back for... https://t.co/1KebeiOWjR, Mar 13
- Our "Creating Narrative Games with Twine (Advanced)" game design workshop is today at 5 PM. There are a few seats... https://t.co/85FGpZRGhi, Mar 08
- Reminder: There is no regular Playtest session this week. We will be hosting our next Game Development Workshop,... https://t.co/6zAq8g95MK, Mar 06