Digital Arts Entertainment LabDAEL is a multi-million dollar entertainment research and production facility located on the campus of Georgia State University. Through industry and university partnerships, DAEL facilitates the creation and testing of digital media content. DAEL fosters emerging media arts, trains graduate students and engages in user-centered media research.
DAEL EventsCheck out our latest events through the DAEL Facebook page!
Powered by: Web Designer
- The "Post-Human, Super-Intelligent, Dream Girl" is the focus of the current In Media Res theme week, coordinated... http://t.co/kafL624m4W, Jan 21
- This week, members of the Radio Preservation Task Force curate posts on under-researched archives and their... http://t.co/jdSC41jmdO, Jan 14
- Global Game Jam - January 23 - 25, 2015 http://t.co/S12Vqa08UU, Jan 13
- The future of Adobe creative applications on Microsoft devices http://t.co/djgIi4TzyY, Jan 13
- It's Adventure Time at In Media Res! Head over to IMR for a week dedicated to the animated series; this theme was... http://t.co/fJMjZbCT5S, Jan 07