Digital Arts Entertainment LabDAEL is a multi-million dollar entertainment research and production facility located on the campus of Georgia State University. Through industry and university partnerships, DAEL facilitates the creation and testing of digital media content. DAEL fosters emerging media arts, trains graduate students and engages in user-centered media research.
Powered by: Web Designer
- Crazy Legs Productions seeks Interns And a little aside- GSU Alumni who interned is now a producer - so work... http://t.co/GPHZ9xjZJB, 17 hours ago
- ATTENTION: Proposals for In Media Res current calls, "Flyover States & Representations of the U.S. Midwest" and... http://t.co/GC2OJonf87, 20 hours ago
- "Silicon Valley's making money off the work of others. David Lowery is on a crusade for copyright, fairness and... http://t.co/KCEpe9o145, Dec 08
- Just received this from Georgia Tech - Communications Manager Position recently opened http://t.co/2MGEacU7U5, Dec 07
- With the zoetrope reimagined in a tequila barrel, Micah and Whitney Stansell win $100,000 art prize. Represent! http://t.co/66OfiaNbHC, Dec 07