Digital Arts Entertainment LabDAEL is a multi-million dollar entertainment research and production facility located on the campus of Georgia State University. Through industry and university partnerships, DAEL facilitates the creation and testing of digital media content. DAEL fosters emerging media arts, trains graduate students and engages in user-centered media research.
Powered by: Web Designer
- Great article on Meida Media Industries Journal "An impasse between Hollywood and Silicon Valley over streaming... http://t.co/PZTZ5ZDGvD, 21 hours ago
- This is all good, but why are we outsourcing good work/app production to Tampa???? "To accommodate the growing... http://t.co/EWfCr9noc8, Sep 14
- Maybe you missed this feature in yesterday's announcements.... http://t.co/Ugr9qsnUP7, Sep 11
- To coincide with the 2014 Flow Conference being held this week in Austin, TX, In Media Res presents a theme week... http://t.co/osR3hdt9IK, Sep 10
- http://t.co/i4GKdZYgSr, Sep 08