– February 21, 2012
Digital Arts Entertainment LabDAEL is a multi-million dollar entertainment research and production facility located on the campus of Georgia State University. Through industry and university partnerships, DAEL facilitates the creation and testing of digital media content. DAEL fosters emerging media arts, trains graduate students and engages in user-centered media research.
Powered by: Web Designer
- In honor of Halloween, In Media Res has devoted an entire week to all things Candy! This theme week was... http://t.co/kEj0Z8VxEj, 19 hours ago
- This looks like some fun stuff! http://t.co/qDPobDQcAQ, Oct 28
- 4 Takeaways - Tech moves fast, there's an ongoing battle between Old and New business models (Hollywood vs... http://t.co/TMJw4lugYQ, Oct 27
- Get paid for giving a s%*t. Over 20 jobs at Huge in ATL. http://t.co/gphj35eV5Z, Oct 22
- This week In Media Res features "After Thoughts on the 2014 World Cup," coordinated by Maria S. Boyd and... http://t.co/bCT8uKG87o, Oct 22