– February 21, 2012
Digital Arts Entertainment LabDAEL is a multi-million dollar entertainment research and production facility located on the campus of Georgia State University. Through industry and university partnerships, DAEL facilitates the creation and testing of digital media content. DAEL fosters emerging media arts, trains graduate students and engages in user-centered media research.
Powered by: Web Designer
- we are extremely proud of GSU | DAEL Alumni and Partner Micah Stansell for receiving the GSU 2014 Outstanding... http://t.co/q4bEuwt0Cf, 7 hours ago
- This week's In Media Res theme focus is "Representations of College" and it was organized by Laurel Ahnert... http://t.co/IoQXy4zusH, 16 hours ago
- Entertainment Law: Applications of the Arts in Computer and Video Games Furthermore, the more detailed an... http://t.co/K1bb2QJabX, Apr 15
- Come listen to Bill VanDerKloot discuss how to start media business and sustain a career in the current media... http://t.co/mZTlhagY77, Apr 14
- the indieATLcrew ran video and captured this amazing event at The Goat Farm Arts Center | Sound & Vision as part... http://t.co/6UvCjEG8jr, Apr 11