Digital Arts Entertainment LabDAEL is a multi-million dollar entertainment research and production facility located on the campus of Georgia State University. Through industry and university partnerships, DAEL facilitates the creation and testing of digital media content. DAEL fosters emerging media arts, trains graduate students and engages in user-centered media research.
Powered by: Web Designer
- A new survey course called BUSA3090/7090 (undergrad/grad cross listed) takes place this Maymester. It is a quick... http://t.co/ziAeJCT3W9, 11 mins ago
- Walking Dead Internships Update Resume must be submitted by this Friday to be considered. Send your resume to... http://t.co/p8ckzqaF6I, 3 hours ago
- we are extremely proud of GSU | DAEL Alumni and Partner Micah Stansell for receiving the GSU 2014 Outstanding... http://t.co/q4bEuwt0Cf, 22 hours ago
- This week's In Media Res theme focus is "Representations of College" and it was organized by Laurel Ahnert... http://t.co/IoQXy4zusH, Apr 16
- Entertainment Law: Applications of the Arts in Computer and Video Games Furthermore, the more detailed an... http://t.co/K1bb2QJabX, Apr 15